December 27-30, 2011A four-day intensive workshop for advanced dancers
|SHEILA BARKERContemporary Jazz • |
Commercial Hip Hop • Ages 15-27
ABOUTThe Summer and Winter Workshop Series were designed specifically for serious, advanced dancers who are ready to be challenged! With limited class sizes and an intimate studio setting, each dancer will enjoy the individualized attention only the Summer and Winter Workshop Series and Broadway Dance Center in NYC can provide.
- 11.5 hours of class with chosen workshop instructor
- 2 additional master classes with dance industry professionals
- Improvisation/Freestyle class
- Audition Class with NYC Casting Agent
- Mock Audition including a personal evaluation from a panel of professionals
- 5 Drop-in classes
- Q & A with Agents, Performers, Choreographers, Dancers, and Directors
- Daily Breakfast
- Group Photo
- Certificate of Achievement
- Winter Workshop T-shirt & tote
- Showcase for friends and family
- Optional Solo Critique/Private Lesson ($50) *this is not with the workshop instructor
- Optional Headshot Session with a Professional NYC Photographer ($250)
For more information, email email@example.com
Workshop Tuition: $575
Please call with any questions or for additional information.
Download a copy of the sample itinerary.
- Students who have registered and paid for the workshop, but withdraw 1 MONTH prior to the workshops start date are entitled to a full refund less an administrative fee of $25.00.
- The last date for refunds for the workshop will be November 27, 2011. No refunds will be given after this date.
- There are NO credits or refunds for missed classes.